Sunday, May 18, 2008

Just a little more Fleur...

I couldn't resist taking this picture, and in turn I couldn't resist showing off the Fleur Shoujo Skins that I mentioned in my previous post. These skins are a collaboration with Nicky Ree, whose Lady Edwina in aqua dress is featured above. These special skins are available in the Lilly and Lotus tones, and there are 3 makeup variations, Elizabeth (left), Florence (center) and Lady Edwina (above and right). Visit Fleur InWorld!

*Hair by Paper Couture

3 comments:

Scarlett Niven said...

You looked so beautiful yesteday!! I forgot to take a picture! I'm glad you posted these so I could get a better look..<3

Graciana McMillan said...

TY so much Scar! It's hard not to when you get to wear such beautiful clothing and skin! :)

Empire Diavolo said...

OMG!!!This is beautiful!!!